Managing complex state and local tax issues can be overwhelming, but our dedicated professionals are here to help. We assess your exposure to income, sales, franchise, and other taxes, providing comprehensive and long-term tax planning solutions. Trust us to find the right answers and guide you through potential risks.
We offer comprehensive state and local tax services that help our clients resolve complex issues related to income tax, sales and use tax as well as franchise taxes. As part of our approach, we assess our clients’ exposure, as well as their associated risks. To ensure long-term success, we use a thorough process based on legitimate planning opportunities.
Our team has extensive knowledge of state and local taxes and offers a wide range of services, including:
- Tax liability review for state and local governments.
- Identifying opportunities for tax minimization.
- Tax audit representation for state and local governments.
- Audit representation for sales and use taxes.
State/local Income and Franchise Tax
To minimize your risk potential, our state income tax team seeks to identify tested avenues by following these measures:
- Study of the revenue apportionment of multi-state nexuses.
- Prepare and file state and local income tax returns.
- Identify potential risks associated with filing methodologies.
- Provide clients with information on state and local income tax credits that may enable them to save on taxes.
- Assist our clients in determining the impact of new tax regulations and judicial decisions on their taxes.
- Manage tax inquiries on behalf of your company with state and local tax authorities.
- Help with state and local income tax audits.
Sales and Use Tax
Tax laws vary from state to state, with numerous exemptions, and can be somewhat confusing.
Our sales and use tax team provides:
- Compliance services for sales and use taxes
- Advisory services on sales and use taxes
- Audit support