Going public and navigating the IPO process is a complex and time-consuming journey that demands a thorough understanding of technical accounting, financial reporting, valuations, and audit support. It also requires strict adherence to compliance reporting requirements, all within tight timelines and with utmost accuracy. At KNAV, we possess vast experience in managing clients across various industries. We can support private companies transitioning to the public market through a traditional IPO route or a Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC).
Our team of experts, in alliance with various stakeholders, provides the following services:
- Target company readiness for public listing – Comprehensive project roadmap for IPO readiness, share best practices and strategies, process improvement, plan for SOX compliance, internal control procedures to bring efficiency, evaluating and transforming accounting and reporting to PCAOB/SEC compliant standards.
- Audit support – Listed companies must go through stringent audits, which we can support in ensuring financials are up to approved standards and assist in preparing relevant technical and process memos and schedules.
- Accounting – Conversion from local GAAP to IFRS/ US GAAP etc., preparation of technical accounting memorandums such as revenue recognition, EPS, and segment-wide or entity-wide disclosures, etc.
- Pro forma = A pro forma financial statement is necessary and provides a comprehensive overview of the SPAC merger. KNAV specializes in assisting organizations in preparing appropriate Pro-forma statements.
- MD&A disclosures – To understand the target company’s financial condition and results of operations, the target company must prepare an MD&A disclosure for all periods presented in the financial statements. KNAV is experienced in assisting organizations in preparing MD&A disclosures.
- Regulatory Compliances – Helping with requirements for stock exchange listing, drafting responses to SEC comment letters, and setting up the SEC reporting function.
- De-SPAC transaction reporting: 8K/10K/20F – KNAV has helped multiple organizations prepare its financials for 8Ks and 10ks/20Fs (annual reporting post-filling), which are compliant with PCAOB, and SEC standards, and we also assist in getting the audit completed according to standards for said financials.