Outsourced services clients and their auditors increasingly are requesting more information about the effectiveness of controls at the service organizations they use, or are considering using, for outsourced business functions. KNAV can provide assurance reports that provide your clients the information they need to assess the risks associated with the outsourced services you provide.
It is important to identify which SOC report is right for your organization as there are several options available.
Reporting options include the SOC 1®, SOC 2®, SOC 3® and SOC for Cybersecurity.
We have positioned ourselves as one of the premier providers of SOC for service organizations because we have –
- Knowledge of relevant IT systems and technology, including mainframes, networking, firewalls, network management systems, security protocols and operating systems.
- Understanding of IT processes and controls, such as management of operating systems, networking and virtualization software and related security techniques; security principles and concepts; software development; incident management and information risk management.
- Experience with common security and cybersecurity publications and frameworks.
- Expertise in evaluating processes, control effectiveness and providing advisory and assurance services.
- Multidisciplinary teams that incorporate certified information security professionals such as Certified Information Systems Auditors (CISA).
- Proficiency in measuring performance against established criteria, applying appropriate procedures for evaluating against those criteria and reporting findings.
- Strict adherence to service-specific professional standards, professional code of conduct and quality control requirements.
- Comprehensive understanding of client’s industry and business, including whether the industry in which the client operates is subject to specific types of or unusual cybersecurity risks and uses specific industry technology systems.
- Objectivity, credibility, and integrity.
- Independence, professional skepticism, and commitment to quality.
- Strong analytical skills.
- International perspective for global organizations.