Ensure compliance with KNAV’s leading practice methodology honed over 20+ years. Our expert team remains updated with the latest SEC guidance, keeping your financial statements in line with US GAAP and IFRS requirements. With experience managing SPAC transactions, IPO readiness engagements, and 8-K filing requirements, let us solve your accounting challenges today.
Internal transformations are challenging and have limited time. You can leave the following services to us:
- Accounting Standards Conversion (GAAP to IFRS, and vice versa)
- Consolidated financial presentation for Mergers and Acquisitions.
- IPO and SPAC Readiness service – Accounting acquirer determination, accounting readiness, Audit support, Pro-forma, and MD&A preparation, De-spac reporting – 8K/10K/20F
- Complex Accounting assistance: KNAV helps companies meet their financial reporting requirements with the following services:
- Preparation of periodic SEC filing (10k/10 Q)
- Preparation and or assistance in the consolidation of group financials
- Preparation of combined or carve-out financial statements.
- Assistance in the selection of appropriate accounting policies for group
- Designing a uniform chart of accounts for group
- Design of accounting procedures (e.g., elimination of intragroup transactions or deferred tax creation) for group
- Financial instruments accounting
- Employee benefit-related accounting
- Impairment analysis for goodwill, intangible assets, and other such assets
- Handling disclosure requirements related to revenue recognition, restructuring, and acquisitions and many others.
- Advising on new accounting guidance and existing standards
- Advising the audit committees on accounting implications, SEC rules, and regulations
- Cash flow services
- Training services on technical accounting matters